Monday 4 June 2012

Entry 2.

My second week of the internship is coming along well and I am pushing myself to the limit so that I can reflect at  what I have accomplished. Our office recently relocated and we are now spoiled with a fridge, microwave and a coffee machine. Yay!


I have finished designing the iPad application, it is now under review. Once it receives the go ahead, they will start the process of programming the application. I have ensured and tried my best to problem solve and user test the application. At the end of the entry, I have provided an updated sample of the iPad application; this time in its entity. It is a step by step simulation of the iPad app. I hope you enjoy :)





 During the same week, I had to then take the iPad application and transform it to an iPhone application. One might think this is an east task but I am now dealing with a smaller interface. Once again lots of sketching, researching and iterations were implemented to ensure the usability and ease of use for the medical students using this application. Once again I am working with a 2 click minimum for students to access the application. At this stage, I will be working along side with programmers to get the app working to its full potential. 







 Cheers,
Lyndelle G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment